This year with a number of Local Chambers across the Mid North Coast not running a local Awards program, businesses have the opportunity to enter into the Regional Awards directly.
The Awards consist of 14 categories that are open for direct entry and a special Business of the Year Award selected from the winners of the other categories.
The 2022 Business Award categories are:
1. Outstanding Employee
2. Outstanding Young Business Leader
3. Outstanding Business Leader
4. Outstanding Local Chamber
5. Excellence in Export
6. Employer of Choice
7. Excellence in Innovation
8. Excellence in Sustainability
9. Outstanding Community Organisation
10. Outstandin Start-up
11. Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
12. Excellence in Micro Business
13. Excellence in Small Business
14. Excellence in Large Business
15. Business of the Year (selected from winners of other categories).
The 2022 Business Awards are proudly sponsored by Coastline as the main sponsor and Mid North Coast Community College Ltd., MBC Recruitment, Cassegrain Wines, and Hastings Co-Op, as category sponsors.
“These Awards give businesses across the Region the opportunity to reflect on the goals, strategies, and vision that have shaped their success, over the past year,” said Kellon Beard, Regional Manager of Business NSW Mid North Coast.
“Local businesses have had to put up with a lot of challenges over the past two years so this is a great opportunity to celebrate all the great things business leaders are doing to support our regional economy, generate employment and contribute to the strength of local communities.
The regional winners will automatically be finalists for the 2022 State Business Awards in November, in Sydney.
Entries for the Regional Awards close on the 25 July and businesses interested in entering can find information at: