Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 are available to help community organisations to support the efforts of our local volunteers.
Grant funding can be used for eligible activities or items such as:
* Small equipment that will assist the volunteers in their role
* Transport costs of volunteers with disability
* Fuel costs incurred by volunteers
* Training for volunteers
* Background screening checks of volunteers
* Promotion of volunteering opportunities
MP Pat Conaghan's office is now taking Expressions of Interest (EOI) submissions and would love to see a broad mix of our amazing community volunteer groups be part of this round of funding.
We've seen some fantastic organisations successfully receive funding in recent years & Pat looks forward to seeing some new groups apply this year.
o start the process today visit | patconaghan.com.au/volunteergrants